Many men hate dates because for many of them dating is a stressful experience.
The first date with a woman is usually very stressful for a man.
Woman dating Man – Tips
1. A man has fear to make a bad impression
2. Fear not to know about what subject to talk
3. Had bad experiences in the past
Women Dating Advice
A man does not expect much. It helps if you follow the woman dating man rules below:
- Don’t be late. It shows that you are not really interested to meet him.
- Don’t talk about your ex-boyfriends or ex-husbands. This turns a man off.
- Switch your handy off for two hours. It turns a man off if your handy rings every ten minutes or so and you talk with someone else on the phone for some time.
- Don’t show photos of your dogs or cats.
- Dress casually, you are not going to the opera. If you dress up and he is not then he feels inferior.
- Don’t be too offensive. A man doesn’t like that.
- Don’t talk too much. Don’t keep talking all the time.
- Don’t ask him what he does for a living right away. Do you want to get to know his character or are you after his money?
- Let him pay the bill in the restaurant without making too much fuss about it. Don’t say: “I can pay for myself!” This is quite upsetting for a man. It sounds bitchy and stupid.
- Don’t run to the bathroom all the time to adjust your make-up.
- Don’t talk about bad things that happened in your life.
- Don’t get drunk.
- Don’t smoke too much.
- Don’t be cold, detached and businesslike.
- Meet at a neutral place.
- Don’t talk about other people he doesn’t know. He is not interested in them.
- Don’t argue about politics or religion.
- Don’t start a discussion about a topic where there will be a winner and a loser.
- Don’t ask him how long his relationships lasted?
- Don’t have sex with him on the first date.
- Don’t invite him into your apartment. It is too early for that.
- Don’t try to be funny all the time. This gets on his nerves. Maybe he doesn’t feel this way today because his friend died.
- Stop talking only about yourself. Ask questions about him and his hobbies and listen carefully.
- Don’t look somewhere else when he is telling you something important about himself. This behaviour is quite irritating and just tells him that you are not interested.
- When he is explaining something in great detail that seems to be important to him, don’t interrupt him in the middle of it, telling your own stories. He has not finished yet and feels upset because he is unable to finish his mental excursions and come to the ultimative end. Read more …
Write Your Dating Tips
Write at least 350 words to make for a real page or I have to delete it.